TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Capri Printers Online Store can be accessed at www.capriprinters.co.za related mobile sites and applications (“the site”). The site enables buyers to shop for print items, personalized gifts and branding and accessories professionally designed by Capri Printers (“the products”) online and have them delivered door-to-door within South Africa. All visitors to the site (“users” or “you”) will be able to see the products on offer, but only those who have registered for an account on Capri Printers (“account holders” or “you”) are able to buy.
2. Legally binding contract
All users and account holders, including those that buy from the site (“buyers”) are bound by these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”). By registering, or using the site at all, you recognise that you’ve read, accepted and agreed to be bound by these T&Cs. Should there be any clause in these T&Cs that you do not understand, the onus is on you to ask Capri Printers to please explain the relevant clause to you before you accept the T&Cs by using or buying from the site.
3. With whom are you entering into a contract?
The site is owned and run by Capri Printers, a division owned by LRD MEDIA (Pty) Ltd, registration number 2013/053227/07, a company incorporated in the Republic of South Africa (herein after referred to as “Capri Printers”). More information about Capri Printers is available at the end of these terms and conditions.
4. Products and availability
Please note that the stock of some items on offer is limited. Capri Printers will make all reasonable attempts to ensure that special offers are brought to an end when stock runs out. If it happens that Capri Printers is unable to fulfill any order at the advertised price because stock is sold out,Capri Printers will inform you via email and you’ll be entitled to a reimbursement for the rand value you have paid for Such product. This is described in more detail in Capri Printers Delivery and Returns Policy. Please note, the Capri Printers Delivery and Returns policy is incorporated by reference and therefore forms part of these T&Cs.
5. Buying products
The site allows you, the user, to place electronic orders (“order”) for one or more products on offer as long as Such products are available and not sold out.
A purchasing contract (“sale”) between you and Capri Printers only comes into effect once you have fully completed AND submitted the online order form for one or more products in your shopping cart (“cart”) AND your payment has been authorised by Capri Printers (or has been received into Capri Printers bank account).
The above is dependent on the product being available.
Products on Capri Printers cannot be reserved to be bought at a later stage, and placing an item in your cart without completing the order does not amount to a “sale”. This means that Capri Printers may remove any product(s) from your cart before the sale actually takes place, in the event of the product going out of stock.
Capri Printers cannot be held responsible if the product(s) you added to your cart have become unavailable when you try to complete the sale.
An invoice will be emailed to the email address on your Capri Printers profile. A delivery note will be included with your order – please note that no prices are visible on the delivery note.
6. Cancelling and ending orders
Capri Printers reserves the right to refuse processing of payment for any order and/or to cancel any purchase, partially or completely, with notice given to you.
Capri Printers will be liable for reimbursing you the rand value paid only if you have already paid for the cancelled order. You have the right to return all defective products purchased within 48 Hours of the order being delivered. Please see Capri Printers Delivery and Returns Policy for more information.
Capri Printers reserves the right, in the interest of preventing fraud, to refuse the processing of payment for any order and/or to cancel any purchase, partially or completely. Capri Printers may request documentation to complete the necessary fraud checks and cancel any order where the necessary documentation is not provided in a timely manner.
In the event of a fraudulent purchase being placed on Capri Printers, cardholders will be advised to initiate a chargeback via their bank in order to be refunded. Capri Printers does not process refunds for orders suspected of fraud.
Capri Printers does not provide order details relating to orders suspected of fraud.
8. Withdrawal of consent
You have provided the following consent, possibly as part of the ordering process. We would like to advise that you may withdraw your consent at any time, with immediate effect.
9. Product Pricing
The price of each product is given on the product information page (“the product page”) on the site.
– The Regular Retail Price
The Regular Retail Price (“RRP”) is the standard price that Capri Printers charges for the product.
When a product is not on sale, on special, or included in a discount promotion, the RRP is the price you will pay when you purchase the product (“purchase price”).
Please note that RRPs can change over the course of several seasons over which the product may be sold. The RRPs applicable at the time the product is introduced may differ from the RRP at the time of your purchase.
– The Discount Price
When Capri Printers is having a sale, has products in OUTLET, or is running a discount centric promotion on specific products on the site – the discount price is shown on the product’s product page, as well as the Regular Retail Price (“RRP”). The discount price will be shown in blue and the RRP will be shown alongside it – but will be crossed out. When a discount price is shown on the product page, the discount price is the price you will pay when you add the product to your cart at the discounted price, and conclude the sale at the discounted price i.e. the purchase price.
– Pricing Accuracy
Every reasonable effort will be made to ensure that the RRP and, if applicable, the Discount Price of all products on The Capri Printers Website are correct at the time of your purchase. If, however, the product is offered at an erroneous price, Capri Printers will not be obliged to supply the said product at the incorrect price.
Capri Printers will only be liable to return payment already made by you in the case you choose to cancel the sale once you have been made aware of the correct price.
10. Order & Design Process
Once the order has been placed on the Capri Printers.co.za website, all relevant information received and payment has cleared in our account, the Capri Printers Design Team will begin with your order / design.
All orders placed on a Friday, Public Holidays or over weekends will only be processed on Monday.
- Our FREE artwork offer allows for 2 revisions of your artwork where after any additional changes will be charged for at R100.00 per change.
- Any delay in providing your artwork and/or receiving your artwork approval could affect the delivery date and we cannot be held responsible for this.
- Any changes requested to be made to the artwork may also affect the delivery date.
- No work will commence until Capri Printers is in possession of the duly completed signed off artwork or confirmation via email. Any changes required, we will issue a new layout for final proofing before production starts.
- In order to sign off the artwork, Capri Printers will furnish the customer with the artwork for approval via email. This must be checked thoroughly by the customer in respect of spelling, fonts, colours, sizes, etc. and signed off or confirmed via email.
- Layouts sent in colour via email are not a true reflection of the colour but a mere indication of what the product will look like.
- Please note no approvals will be accepted telephonically or without the signed off artwork or email confirmation.
- We will not be held responsible for any spelling or artwork errors once approved by you.
- Once artwork has been approved and plates/screens or any other print process materials are made, any changes thereafter will be charged accordingly.
11. Making a payment
You can pay on capriprinters.co.za using your Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card, via Electronic Funds `transfer (EFT) through our secure payment prodiver PayGate.
Paying by Credit Card
Capri Printers accepts payments made by Visa and MasterCard Credit Cards as well as chipped debit cards that have been activated for online purchases.
When you place an order, the transaction details are presented to the bank for authorization of the payment amount.
If authorization is not obtained, the order is cancelled. If authorisation is obtained, payment is usually immediate. You guarantee that you are fully authorized to use the credit card for payment of your order and that there are sufficient funds in this credit card account to cover the costs of any transactions you complete on Capri Printers.
Paying by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT):
For EFT Payments please note:
Please note, when selecting to pay by EFT, the payment is instant via PayGate.
Capri Printers will start processing your order as soon as we have received a notification from PayGate that the payment has cleared.
The delivery lead time as specified on the site only starts once Capri Printers has received confirmation from PayGate of a successful payment and the design for your selected product is approved.
Place of delivery
- As the buyer, you indicate where in South Africa you require delivery, as well as contact numbers to be used in connection with delivery.
- In the case of door-to-door delivery, your parcel will be delivered to the address you specified in the checkout process.
- In the case of door-to-door delivery, if nobody is present at the address at the time of delivery, our courier will on the second attempt of delivery leave a note (in the letterbox if a residential address) to indicate that there was an attempted delivery.
- The courier will try once more, and if at that time there is still no one to sign for the parcel, the parcel will be returned to the courier depot and you will be contacted telephonically to set up a time and date for delivery.
- The delivery fee is a non-refundable amount in the case of returns, exchanges or cancellations once the items have been delivered and printed.
Delivery time and delays
Unless we inform you otherwise, before you place your order and before the final confirmation, the estimated minimum delivery time for an order in South Africa – door-to-door is 3 Working Days from confirmation of design to all main areas, if the delivery address falls in the outlining areas, delivery time is between 3 and 10 business days.
All Capri Printers deliveries take place during business hours i.e. there are no deliveries over weekends or on public holidays. Please take this into consideration when selecting your delivery address.
A delivery is considered complete as soon as the parcel is accepted by an individual on your behalf at your specified delivery address. This also applies when the package has been handed over by the courier, as indicated in the courier’s tracking system.
It is your responsibility, as buyer, to ensure that you or the intended receiver of the gift (when applicable) inspect(s) the parcel on arrival and makes known any justifiable complaints. The receiver has the right to refuse the parcel if it appears to have been opened or if it has clearly been damaged.
Such complaints and claims must be brought to the attention of Capri Printers by calling our customer service agents on 015 297 0387 (Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 4:30pm).
If neither the depot nor the tracking system (under “My Account > Order History”) provides any indication where the parcel is, you need to call our customer service agents at 015 297 0387 or send an email to email@example.com
If the parcel is found, it will be sent to the specified delivery address by the usual procedure, as set out in the delivery clause.
If the parcel is declared lost, Capri Printers will notify you and reimburse you for the lost parcel (to the amount of the product purchase price and any relevant delivery fee).
- Capri Printers uses an out-sourced courier company for deliveries within South Africa, door-to-door.
- Capri Printers charges a non-refundable fee to deliver the product to your door and an additional fee to the second or sequential items added to the cart.
- Door-to-door delivery is available for certain areas outside of main centres. Please check the delivery options in checkout once you have entered your address to see if you are eligible for door-to-door. Capri Printers does not deliver to P.O Box addresses.
- Every reasonable effort is taken to ensure that the delivery costs displayed on the site are correct at the time of your purchase. However, if a delivery fee is incorrectly displayed, Capri Printers will not be obliged to deliver products at an incorrect delivery fee. Capri Printers will only be liable to return payment already made by you in the case you choose to cancel the sale once you have been made aware of the correct delivery fee.
- Each day is unique and we can never predict what awaits us, traffic jams, potholes, rainy weather, therefore we unfortunately can’t guarantee delivery times but the printed / branded / personalized produt will be delivered during the course of the business day.
- 2 surprises are so much better than 1 so if you’ve ordered more than 1 item for someone special, group the items together meaning items are purchased in one cart checkout. If items are not grouped we will deliver each item separately and delivery charges will be applied separately.
- Products in the same cart can only be sent to one address, should you wish to send items to multiple addresses you will need to repurchase the product(s) for each delivery address.
- Although seldom charged, Capri Printers does reserve the right to charge a handling fee should the address provided be incorrect, you changed your mind and the delivery already went out.
13. Defective items, returns and reimbursement
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase due to a defect, you may return it to Capri Printers Head Office or notify us via email within 48 hours of delivery, by the same shipping method which the parcel was received. You can either receive a Capri Printers Online account credit or a refund, or have the product repaired or replaced, depending on the situation.
In the case of a damaged or incorrect item having been delivered, Capri Printers will evaluate each case and issue a refund upon proof of the damaged/incorrect item.
14. Sales records
Complete records of each transaction between you and Capri Printers are kept on the site for 12 months after a particular purchase or related transaction. During this time, you’ll be able to view and print out these records. After the 12-month period the responsibility of keeping such record falls onto you.
15. Competitions & Promotions
- Capri Printers has the right to change the end date of its sales at its own discretion.
- Sale prices are available on a limited quantity of stock, which is allocated on a first come, first serve basis. Items added to your cart are not reserved and your purchase is only secure after it has been processed and invoiced.
- Items on sale cannot be bought with any promotional vouchers / coupons or in conjunction with any other promotions Capri Printers might be running during the sale period unless otherwise specified.
- Returns of defected products to which a discounted sale price was applied to, will be refunded at the actual rand value paid for the product – thus the discounted sale price.
- All Capri Printers Competitions are open to SA residents who are over 18 years of age, but excludes directors, employees or agents of the Promoters and their immediate families and Capri Printers advertising or PR agencies and their immediate families.
- No cash or alternative will be offered for the prize in whole or part. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Capri Printers and the Promoters reserve the right to substitute the prize with the same or greater value.
- Winners will be selected via a random draw.
- Capri Printers will attempt to contact winners via email and phone call within two weeks of selecting the winners. If a winner cannot be contacted after 3 attempts or if sufficient identity verification is not provided, Capri Printers reserves the right to draw a replacement winner.
- Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Capri Printers and its Promoters reserve the right, should the need arise, to vary elements of the competition and prize, if deemed absolutely necessary. In such an event the variation will be communicated to the winners.
- Should Capri Printers and its Promoters be unable, for any reason whatsoever, to supply the specified prizes, Capri Printers and its Promoters reserve the right to substitute the advertised prize (or any element(s) of the advertised prize) for an equivalent value prize.
- If Capri Printers or its Promoters suspect foul play by any participant they are entitled to disqualify the participant with immediate effect. Capri Printers and its Promoters’ decision regarding this matter is final and no correspondence on this matter will be entertained.
- Winners agree that Capri Printers and its’ Promoters may publish their name on capriprinters.co.za, and its’ Promoters marketing platforms including websites, newsletters and social media accounts. They may request the winners to participate in marketing activities but the winners may decline such invitation.
- The coupon is not valid on sale/outlet or any offers.
- The coupon is valid for a specified time which will be mentioned on all Capri Printers advertising platforms as well as the capriprinters.co.za website.
- Single use per account holder.
Items must be added to your basket and the coupon code applied at checkout.
- Minimum order value might be applicable.
- Capri Printers may release printed or digital discount coupons (“coupons”) from time to time. Such coupons may be available through the website and/or from third-party websites, in magazines and other media.
- Coupons can be used to secure a discount on the site as long as the coupon is valid.
- Given expiry dates cannot be moved.
- Promotional coupons are issued at Capri Printers discretion. Users don’t have the right to promotional coupons and can’t earn them.
- Promotional coupons are issued with specific terms and conditions that regulate how and when they can be used. For example, certain coupons may be product specific in that they are only valid against a selected group of products. Exclusions may also exist with certain coupons e.g. not valid on items in Stotr. The onus is on the shopper to check the full coupon T&Cs to ensure they understand the coupon’s applications and limitations.
- In general, unless otherwise specified on the coupon itself: a coupon is only valid for 30 days from date of issue. A coupon can only be used against a purchase on the site when the purchase meets the terms and conditions as specified on the coupon.
- Only one coupon can be used per shopping cart. Coupons are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. The discount value of the coupon will be deducted from the total amount in your shopping cart. The remaining balance, if any, must be paid by you.
Should you wish to return a defective item you have purchased using a coupon:
- If you have redeemed a coupon against a purchase, and you’d like to return all defective items purchased, Capri Printers will refund you or credit your account with the rand value of the purchase. Please refer to the specific terms and conditions on the coupon for information on whether it will be reinstated and the terms that will apply.
- If you have used a coupon against a purchase and then return some of the products purchased, Capri Printers will apportion the value of the coupon across the relevant items in the cart and then refund you the relevant rand amount based on the items being returned.
- If you have used a coupon against a purchase and then return some of the products purchased, Capri Printers will recalculate the total value of your purchase AFTER the returned product(s) has/have been deducted. If the recalculated purchase value no longer meets the terms and conditions associated with the coupon, Capri Printers reserves the right to deduct the value of the coupon off the refund for the returns, or, should you have credit in your Capri Printers account, to debit the value of the coupon off your account balance.
Promotional Coupons cannot:
- Be used to buy gift vouchers.
- Be exchanged for cash.
- Be transferred to anyone else.
- Be used after the expiry date which is, unless otherwise specified, 30days from date of issue.
- Be used together with any other promotion, including against items in Store, items already on sale or items discounted as part of another promotional offer unless s[ecified otherwise.
Newsletter Sign-up Coupon
- Capri Printers customers do not have the right to newsletter vouchers and cannot earn them.
- The amount specified in Rands for the Capri Printers newsletter coupon is issued once – when the subscriber signs up to the Capri Printers Newsletter(s) for the first time.
- Signing up to a second or third Capri Printers newsletter with the same email address – does not qualify for another Rand Value newsletter coupon.
- The Rand Value newsletter coupon can only be used once per Capri Printers account holder, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other Capri Printers offer or promotional coupon.
- The Rand Value Capri Printers newsletter coupon can only be redeemed against basket sizes to the value of R250 or more.
- The coupon is not valid against items in STORE or on SALE.
- The Rand Value coupon is valid for 30-days from the date of issue.
- To claim your Rand Value coupon, visit www.capriprinters.co.za and add items to the value of R250 or more to your cart. Enter the coupon code in the coupon code box at Checkout.
- Returns of the defective products to which the Rand Value coupon was applied will be refunded at the actual rand value paid for the product.
- Newsletter coupons which have passed their expiry date will not be reinstated. This includes coupons that have been redeemed against items that are subsequently returned.
- Signing up to the Capri Printers newsletter multiple times, with multiple email addresses, in order to secure additional Rand Value newsletter coupons is abuse of the benefit and is tantamount to stealing. Perpetrators will be dealt with accordingly.
*Rand Value: The amount specified in South African Rands (ZAR)
- Shopper Coupons are valid for 5 days from receiving it via email.
- Only valid for selected customers as determined by Capri Printers. No customer has the right to a Shopper Coupon, coupons can’t be earned.
- Capri Printers has the right to stop the promotion at its own discretion.
- Coupons are applicable as per communicated in the email received from Capri Printers.
- Coupons are unique and can only be redeemed once per selected customer.
- To claim your discount, visit www.capriprinters.co.za and add your item(s) to your cart. Insert your discount code as received via an email from Capri Printers, into the coupon code box provided at the cart page or check out.
- Returns of defective products to which the coupon was applied will be refunded at the actual rand value paid.
- Coupon codes are not valid on any item on discount in Store.
- Coupon codes can’t be used in conjunction with any other offers from Capri Printers.
- No change can be given on Coupon codes, the full value must be used.
17. Gift Vouchers
Electronic Gift Vouchers can be purchased on the Capri Printers website. Capri Printers Gift Vouchers can only be redeemed while they are valid. Their expiry dates cannot be extended.
Vouchers cannot be:
- Used to purchase other Gift Vouchers;
- Used towards purchases at any affiliate websites or
- Exchanged for cash
General terms of Capri Printers Gift Vouchers:
- Gift voucher value can be set by you, to any value between R50 and R2000.
- The chosen value must be in South African Rands (ZAR), no cent values are permitted.
- You may use more than 1 gift voucher per transaction, should you wish to.
- If a gift voucher is used to purchase a cart that is of lower value than the voucher, the residual amount will be tied to the voucher code.
- You can check the balance of a gift voucher within your user account section.
- If you have a gift voucher, that voucher can be used by someone other than you and you can assign your rights to use that voucher. We assume no liability for the loss, theft or illegibility of gift vouchers.
- You may purchase gift vouchers for use on the Site by yourself or as a gift. These gift vouchers will be sent to you or your chosen recipient via email.
- Gift vouchers cannot be used to buy further gift vouchers.
- The credit of a gift voucher does not accrue interest nor does it have a cash value.
- Gift vouchers are not refundable for cash once purchased.
- If the credit of a gift voucher is insufficient for the Order you wish to make, you may make up the difference through either Credit Card, EFT, or online store credit.
- Anyone downloading or trying to download malware or damaging coding on this site, or who tries to gain unauthorised access to any page on this site, will be prosecuted.
- Capri Printers will claim civil damages from Such person if Capri Printers suffers any damage or loss.
- You agree and guarantee that the username and password you use to log in is for your personal use only, and will not be passed on to any third party.
- You allow Capri Printers to take all steps reasonably possible to ensure the integrity and security of the site and in the administrative office.
- All credit card transactions on the site are protected by SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption and reinforced by various encryption processes with the aim of offering the most effective possible protection of any sensitive information. Capri Printers has no access to any confidential information regarding your payment method.
- Only Capri Printers banking partner will access confidential information (Such as your credit card number, expiry date, CVV etc.) from time to time.
Capri Printers is responsible for adhering to the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 (“CPA”) with the sale of any products from the site. Similarly, Capri Printers is responsible for adhering to articles 43(5) and 43(6) of the Electronic Communication and Transactions Act in terms of payment systems and security.
However, neither Capri Printers nor any of its representatives will be held responsible for any loss or accountability of any kind that arises from the use of (or inability to use) this site, its services or content.
Furthermore, Capri Printers provides no guarantee, implied or otherwise, that the content or technology attached to this website is free or errors or omissions. Nor is there any guarantee whatsoever that service will be 100% uninterrupted or faultless. We encourage you to report any possible malfunctions and errors by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise call the customer support centre at 015 297 0387 (Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm).
Although certain products on the site may be under guarantee, the site itself is offered on an “as it is” basis and is not set up or delivered according to your individual specifications.
It is your responsibility, before accepting these T&Cs, to determine whether the service available through this website satisfies your individual needs and is compatible with your hardware or software. Information, ideas and opinions expressed on this website should not be regarded as professional advice, or as Capri Printers official stance. We encourage you to obtain professional advice before taking any action on the strength of information, ideas or opinions expressed on this site.
20. Applicable Laws
This site is offered, controlled and run from the Republic of South Africa.As Such it is governed by South African legislation, and subject to the disputes clause in these T&Cs.
You and Capri Printers are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts. Each and every section of these terms and conditions must be read as individual and separable from the rest of the terms and conditions.
Should any court or qualified authority find that any of the terms are invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of the terms and conditions will remain standing, despite invalidity or unenforceability of an individual term.
21. Changes to Terms and Conditions
Capri Printers may, at its own discretion, change these terms and conditions or any part thereof. As indicated in the T&Cs, it is the responsibility of the registered account holder or user to familiarise yourself with the T&Cs before using the site. By registering, or using the site at all, you recognise that you’ve read, accepted and agreed to be bound by these T&Cs.
Barring urgent or interim legal help that may be granted by a court of law: In the event of any disputes of any kind between you and Capri Printers, arising out of any situation catered for in these terms or conditions (or that arises out of these terms and conditions) and that cannot be resolved by the client service centre, the dispute may be presented for confidential arbitration.
Such arbitration will be handled according to the rules stipulated by the Arbitration Foundation of South Africa. These rules can be found here.
Legal notice address
Capri Printers elects as address for all purposes regarding these terms and conditions, whether for legal notices or serving of other communication documents of any kind, the following address:
7 Devenish Street
Polokwane, Limpopo Province, 0699
Tel: 015 297 0387
An electronic copy is to be sent to email@example.com (Such copy must be delivered in conjunction with physical copy for serving to be effected.)
23. Terms and Discontinuation
These terms and conditions take effect on the date of first publication of the website and continue indeterminately. They may be revised by Capri Printers from time to time (as described above), for as long as the website continues to exist and be operated. Capri Printers is entitled to terminate these terms and conditions or close down the website at any time, subject to processing any pending purchases.
If you don’t meet your obligations regarding these terms and conditions, including any incidents about payment and price or an order, and you neglect to rectify such non-adherence within 5 working days after Capri Printers has instructed you to do so, your access to the service will be blocked.
We have the right to close your account and deny you access to the site, depending on the severity of your actions. Such action on the part of Capri Printers will not have any negative effect on any damages Capri Printers may claim.
24. Copyright and other intellectual property
Any and all copyright relating to the website, including these terms and conditions, is held by Capri Printers. All rights not expressly given are reserved. You may download, view and print content from this site only for private and non-commercial ends. To obtain permission for commercial use of any content from this site, please send an email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the customer service agents on: 015 297 0387
Capri Printers is unable to edit or screen all content on the site, and will not be held accountable for illegal, libellous or obscene content. We advise you to inform Capri Printers of any offensive or illegal material.
All content, trademarks and data on this website, including but not limited to software, databases, text, graphics, icons, links, private information, designs and agreements, are the property of or under licence of Capri Printers. As Such they are protected by local and international legislation and agreements.
25. Electronic communication
When you sign up for a Capri Printers newsletter, opt into marketing communication, register an account, conclude a purchase, visit the site or send an email to email@example.com, you agree to get electronic communication from Capri Printers.
26. Links, ‘Framing’, ‘Spiders’ and ‘Crawlers’
No person, business or website may be linked to any page on this site without prior written permission from Capri Printers. Such permission can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling customer services on 015 297 0387.
Links to non- Capri Printers sites given on this website are provided “voetstoots” and Capri Printers does not necessarily agree with the content of Such sites, which Capri Printers is unable to edit or underwrite.
No person, business or website may use any technology to glean information from this site without prior written permission from Capri Printers.
These Terms and Conditions were last edited: April 2020